Thursday, October 3, 2013

Counting Collections in the Classroom

I really need to spruce up the Counting Collections in my classroom. Right now, the kids just count random things that I have a lot of. I need to put different collections together like I have done in the past. I've just been real busy or too tired (haven't we all) to get it done.

Here is an example of a few kids doing Counting Collections in my classroom.

This student has counted her sticks. Now she is writing her information and answering questions in her journal.

This student is also writing in her math journal.

This is what it is supposed to look like in the journal. This is posted on the wall for the students to refer to.

This student is almost finished. She had one more step (numbering the sticks) before she could turn in her journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment