Sunday, July 14, 2013

Parental Involvement Link and a new website

I was discussing Parental Involvement with one of my friends today and I posed the question, "What is Parental Involvement? Is it simply parents being involved in their child's education, or is it Parental Involvement only when parents actually come up to the school?" Well, I found a wonderful website that actually answered that question for me. The website, from National Network of Partnership Schools, provides information on the six types of parental involvement. It also provides links for each type that allows you to see samples of how to get parents involved. 


I stumbled across a new website called School Notes www.schoolnotes.com. Teachers can post information to the website, and parents can visit the website to receive this information. I created an account, and am contemplating on using it this upcoming school year. Feel free to view my page: http://new.schoolnotes.com/KimberlyArd/

No comments:

Post a Comment