Saturday, July 27, 2013

Homework Club (an adaption from Pinterest)

I found this really cool idea on Pinterest and have decided to use it in my classroom. Get a cookie sheet, decorate it any way you like, and use magnets to identify the students. As long as the student turns in his or her homework, their magnet stays on the cookie sheet. If they forget to turn in their homework, or turn it in late, their magnet is removed. On the last Friday of the month, the students with their magnet still on the cookie sheet get lunch with the teacher.

You could simply write each child's name on a magnet; however, I am going to take pictures of my students on the first day of school, print those pictures, and glue them to a magnet. This will make it more visual for the students.

Here is my cookie sheet:



Again: NOT MY IDEA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment