Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Bubbling" with Excitement!

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest. It's a gift for the students when they come back to school. I have never given the students a "back to school" gift, but this seemed real easy. I just bought some bubbles (I think Walmart has them in packs of eight for $2.97), printed out labels with the message, put the labels on blue construction paper, cut the labels apart, punched a hole in the paper, used ribbon to secure the message to the bottle, and used scissors to curl the ends of the ribbon. Like I said, pretty easy. Took about one to two hours to make 24.


The original Pinterest message said, "I've been bubbling with excitement to meet you." I changed my message from "meet" to "see" because I will have some of the same students that I had last year. I am moving from teaching Kindergarten to teaching First grade this year.


I am really happy with how they turned out. Now I am just hoping that the bubbles actually work!

No comments:

Post a Comment